Fees: Vary based upon length of presentation, audience size, location of event and other factors. We like to talk to our prospective clients first to get an idea of your needs so please contact us for a quote or to request our fees.
Deposits: One-half of the fee is required to confirm date. The balance is to be paid within thirty days of event.
Travel and Accommodation
Airfare/Flight Preference: Round trip airfare from Columbus, OH for each speaker.
Hotel Preference: One non-smoking room for the night prior to the event and for the date of the event, depending on return flights. Speakers will select the hotel where they stay in conjunction with the client.
Ground Transportation: Our Speakers use a taxi or limousine service.
Meals: All meals and hotel incidentals will be at the client’s expense.
Audio Visual Requirements
Audio or Visual Taping: Taping is an additional charge and must be approved in advance by Shepa Learning Company.
A/V Preference (Keynotes)
- Wireless clip-on microphone for each speaker, that are live at the same time
- One handheld microphone for audience participation
- PowerPoint/Google Slides presentation capabilities. (Speakers will bring their PowerPoint presentation on a memory stick for loading on to your system). Due to the proprietary nature of their presentation, the file needs to be removed from client’s computer once the session is finished.
A/V Preferences (Workshops)
- Wireless clip on microphone for each speaker (if over 50 participants)
- LCD Projector for PowerPoint presentation
- Laptop computer (Speakers will bring their PowerPoint presentation on a memory stick for loading on to your system). Due to the proprietary nature of their presentation, the file needs to be removed from client’s computer once the session is finished. Alternatively, speakers can bring their own laptop computer with PowerPoint presentation to connect to your LCD projection system.
- Connection to LCD projector for laptop computer
- The laptop computer should be placed on a nearby table or AV cart so that the speakers can see the computer screen.
- Remote changer for moving PowerPoint slides– if laptop computer provided by client
- Projection screen suitable for size of room and audience
- Access to facility’s wireless internet connection
- A portable speaker to connect to laptop or the capability to connect into the room’s speaker system to ensure audio from computer videos can be heard by participants
- Small rectangular table (at front of room) for Speakers to place materials, 2 glasses and pitcher of water and two chairs
- Flip chart with paper pad and markers
- Table tents/name tags for participants, sharpie pens
NOTE: Technical staff should be available during setup and during the presentation if microphones are used.
Room Setup (Workshops)
Our workshops are highly interactive. To facilitate discussion and group work we prefer:
- Tables seating six to eight people, depending on the room size and total number of participants
- Please make sure that participants can see the screen. (i.e. avoid pillars)
Presentation Materials/Handouts: Are emailed in advance so that our clients can reproduce high quality copies in sufficient quantity for the expected audience.
Books and CD’s: Educational materials are available on request. Discounts available for larger orders. If no materials are ordered, speakers reserve the right to conduct back of room product sales.